Christ University was founded in 1969. It offers quality education in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce, Law, Management, Computer Science, and Mass Communication. The application form for the majority of PG courses is made available on the official website of Christ University in the month of December each year while the application process for MBA is initiated in the month of October.
Christ University offers various PG programs in General as well as Honors modes in its Bengaluru, Kengeri, and Bannerghatta campuses.
Students who fall under any of the following classifications, at the time of application may apply under NRI Student category and be liable to pay the fees applicable to the category for the entire duration of the course.
1. NRI defined under the Indian Income Tax Law
2. Either of the parents is outside India (except Nepal) on Work Permit / Resident Permit
3. Indian citizen financed by any Institution/agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India.
4. Indian Citizen who has pursued studies for qualifying examination in any foreign / Indian syllabus outside India.
5. Indian citizen pursued studies for qualifying examination in foreign syllabi in India.
Note: If only condition 5 is satisfied, and not conditions 1 to 4 above, NRI student category fee will be applicable only for the first year.
Examination Date4thNov 2017
Examination Date22ndApr 2018
Examination Date29thMar 2018
Examination Date13thMay 2018
Examination Date4thFeb 2018
Examination Date7thJan 2018
Examination Date1stMay 2016
Examination Date25thNov 2018
Examination Date3rdFeb 2018
Examination Date5thMay 2018
Examination Date8thJul 2018
Examination Date15thJun 2018
Examination DateYet To Be Announced
Examination Date21stMay 2016
Examination Date6thJul 2017