University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) conducts UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) to offer admissions to aspirants planning to apply for BTech/BDes and BPlan programmes. For students interested in pursuing a career in Engineering, UPES offers them a boutique of specialized programmes in sectors like Energy, Infrastructure, Transportation and Application IT.
Aspirants can apply for the entrance exam either online or offline.
UPES-EAT is a three hour long paper-pencil test which will be conduct in May, 2018 across 41 cities PAN India. The exam dates for UPES-EAT 2019 will be announce soon.
Candidates will be shortlist for admissions on the basis of their performance in the entrance test, after which they have to appear for centralize counselling based on their performance.
Around 80% of the seats in UPES-EAT are reserve for candidates opting to appear in UPES-EAT 2019 and the remaining 20% seats are reserved for admissions on the basis of Board Merit and JEE Main 2019 score.
Get detail information about all UPES-EAT 2019 important dates such as exam date, registration date, application date, result date and much more on Shiksha. It is our business to ensure that you never miss a single exam date or an update on UPES-EAT 2019 exam!
- Apr 25
UPES-EAT 2018 exam
- May 31 – Jun 02
UPES-EAT 2018 Counselling
HOW TO APPLY?
Aspirants are given the option to apply for UPES-EAT 2019 either online or even through the offline mode.
Apply for UPES-EAT 2019 Online
- Candidates can apply online for UPES-EAT 2019 on the official website of UPES.
- Candidates need to pay Rs 1850 as part of the application fee which they can pay either through debit card or credit card. The prospectus will be send to candidates by courier after the application fee is received from the candidate.
- Candidates are provide with an option to download the e-copy of the prospectus from the UPES website upon receipt of payment.
Apply for UPES-EAT 2019 Offline
Candidates can also purchase the UPES Prospectus and application form by sending a demand draft (DD) of Rs 1850 in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi / Dehradun.
This DD should be accompan with a request letter for the same or candidates can even make a cash payment of Rs 1750 at admission counters located in cities such as Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Vishakhapatnam, Kolkata, Mumbai, Dhanbad and Patna.
Candidates are advise to go through a set of detail general instructions regarding the admission process for UPES-EAT 2019 on UPES official website.
The exam is conduct by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Candidates are eligible to appear for UPES-EAT if they fulfill the below mention eligibility criteria for this engineering entrance exam:
- For BTech programmes [other than BTech +LL.B (Hons)] – Candidate must score minimum 60% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) and minimum 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (XII).
- For BTech +LL.B (Hons), BDes and BPlan programmes – Candidate must score minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (X & XII) and minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics at Senior Secondary level (XII).
Age Limit: Candidates are eligible to apply for UPES-EAT if they are born on or after October 1, 1995. Their date of birth which is mentioned in their Secondary Education Board will only be considered authentic for admissions.
The syllabus for UPES-EAT 2019 includes topics covered in subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in Class XI and Class XII.
Students can check here the exam pattern of the entrance exam organized by ISBM:
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective/multiple choice questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the Objective Type/Multiple Choice questions in all the programs (except M.Phil. & Ph.D)
- ISBM Syllabus: The syllabus will vary as per the courses. It will contain the relevant topics of the courses candidates applying for.
- Exam Centers: The examination will be conducted in various cities like Calicut, Lucknow, Delhi, Patna, Guwahati, Srinagar and Kolkata.
The candidates need to pay the amount of RS.1100 to counter for the application fee or they can make the payment through the credit cards , debit cards or through net banking
UPES EAT 2019 admit cards can be downloaded by candidates from the official website of UPES. The duly completed downloaded admit card with photograph affixed (duly attested) in the space provided will have to be produced by the candidate at the allotted test center. Any candidate who comes for the entrance test without the admit card or possesses an admit card which does not have the candidate’s photograph will not be permit to take the test.
Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall. Each candidate is require to carry his/her admit card to the exam venue.
The admit card will contain following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Course applied for
- Exam date
- Student’s address
- Student’s phone number
In case of any discrepancy in the information on admit card, the candidate must immediately contact the admissions office and get the error rectified before the exam.
The candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till admission process is over.
PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
- Candidates can use the link given below for the preparations
Step 1: Register for UPES-EAT 2019
To begin with, aspirants will be require to apply for UPES-EAT. Aspirants will be given an option to apply for UPES-EAT 2019 either online or even through the offline mode. An application fee of Rs. 1850 as part of the application fee needs to be pay via debit/credit card/Demand Draft(DD).
Step 2: Download UPES-EAT 2019 Admit card
Aspirants can download UPES-EAT 2019 admit card from the official website which will be made available in the month of May. The admit card will have details like Candidate’s Name, Address, contact details, test centres etc.
Step 3: Appear for UPES-EAT 2019
UPES-EAT is conduct in the month of May in offline mode. Aspirants are advise to reach the exam centre at least an hour before commencement of the exam.
Step 4: Check UPES-EAT 2019 exam result
UPES-EAT 2019 result will be announce on the official website of UPES University two days after taking the exam. UPES-EAT 2019 results will comprise the subject-wise marks secure by students in the exam.
Step 5: Appear for Counselling
Aspirants who clear the exam need to appear for UPES-EAT 2019 counselling which will be held in the month of May/June.
REFERENCE BOOKS AND COACHING CENTRE
- Previous Year Question Bank
- UPES Entrance Exam Guides
- Akash Insitute
- Allen Coaching centre
OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND HELP DESK
- Phone number: 07757027862
- Website: https://www.upes.ac.in/