- Philosophy is a way of thinking about the world as well as the universe and society. It works by asking very basic questions about the nature of human thought, the nature of the universe and the connections between them. It deals with general and abstract ideas.
- A person who offers views or theories on profound questions in ethics, metaphysics, logic, and other related fields. The one who is deeply versed in philosophy. A person who establishes the central ideas of some movement, cult, etc. is a philosopher.
- Although many people are not convinced that this field is important. There are good reasons to think it is important. This field can not only help improve critical thinking skills, but it can help provide us with the knowledge of logic that can greatly help a person improve their critical thinking.
- First of all, the Scope of this field is unlimited.
- The formulation of aims and the objectives of education is the main responsibility of educational philosophy.
- The scope of this field is mainly divided into the following aspects :-
(a) Metaphysics:- philosophical aspects of physics
(b) Ethics:- philosophy of regulations
(c) Aesthetics:- philosophy of nature of beauty
(d) Theology:- philosophy of religious experience
- JOB PROFILE
- Civil Service fast streamer
- Health service manager
- Local government officer
- Marketing executive
- Newspaper journalist
- Recruitment consultant
Diploma Course – Students can apply for this after completion of 10+2 from any recognized board.
Bachelor Course – Students can apply for this after completing the 10+2 with Physics, chemistry, biology with minimum 50% of aggregate.
Master Course – To apply for the PG course candidates must have their bachelor degree from a recognized college and university.
- ➢Entrance Test
- ➢COURSES OFFERED
Diploma course in philosophy
Master of Arts in philosophy
Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy
PD in Philosophy
- ➢TOP COLLEGES