MH CET 2018 is prescribed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. It is the authority which regulates MH CET examination. It is a state level examination. This examination is organized for providing admission to the UG courses, i.e. engineering and technology, pharmacy & Pharm.D and agriculture. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to the various Institutions/colleges located in Maharashtra.
Aspirants can fill the MH CET application form 2018 after reading the information brochure carefully. The details regarding application form are given below:
• Students can apply for MH CET 2018 through online mode only.
• The online application form has been commenced from 18th January 2018.
• The last date of online registration and printing of confirmation page will be 25th March 2018.
• The application process consists of steps such as registration, form filling, image uploading, fee payment and printing confirmation page.
• Scanned images of a photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format.
• Retain the printout of confirmation page safely for future references.
MH CET 2018 Dates
Students can check the official application dates of MH CET 2018 in the below table:
Events Dates (Announced)
Commencement of online registration: 18th January 2018
Last date for registration: 25th March 2018
MH CET exam date: 10th May 2018
MH CET Eligibility 2018
Candidates must check the eligibility first before applying for the examination. The complete MHT CET Eligibility Criteria 2018 for engineering/technology, pharmacy & Pharm.D courses are mentioned below:
• Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
• Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass HSC/12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
• Appearing: Candidates, those are in the final year of qualifying exam can also apply.
• Age Limit: There is no age limit for appearing & admission to MHT CET 2018
The paper will be a pen and paper test conducted in offline mode. The question paper consists of 200 MCQ to be solved in a duration of 90 minutes.
The syllabus for MH CET 2018 exam is largely based on the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics of class XI and XII.