Jamia Millia Islamia University will be releasing the application form of JMI B.Tech 2019 Admission tentatively in the first week of December 2018. Those candidates who wish to participate will have to register for the admission process. The final date for registration will be tentatively in the second week of March 2019. JMI B.Tech Admission 2019 offers admissions to eligible candidates on the basis of their JEE Main scores. Shortlisting of candidates for JMI Admissions will be done by the authorities concerned. The shortlisted candidates will be able to confirm their admission through the counseling of JMI B.Tech Admission 2019. Currently, five B.Tech courses are offer to eligible candidates through JMI B.Tech 2019 Admission.
|S.No||Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|1||Release of application form||25th February 2019|
|2||Last date to submit filled application form of JMI B.Tech Admission 2019||30th March 2019|
|3||Correction of application form||31st March 2019|
|4||Display of rank list||25th June 2019 to 5th July 2019|
|5||Release of 1st list of selected candidates||Second week of July 2019|
|6||Release of 2nd list of selected candidates||Second week of July 2019|
|7||Display of 3rd list (waiting)||Fourth week of July 2019|
|8||Display of 4th list (waiting)||First week of August 2019|
|9||Spot Admissions (if any vacant seats are left)||Second week of August 2019|
HOW TO APPLY?
Candidates will be able to access the application form of JMI B.Tech Admission 2019 in online mode tentatively from the first week of December 2018. The final date to fill and submit the application form will be tentatively in the second week of March 2019. If the candidates fail to register, then they will not be allow to participate in the admission process. It is important to note that all of the information submitt by the candidates has to be valid and according to the documents possessed by them.
1 – Registration: Firstly, the candidates will have to register for the examination. Registration can be done after submitting their name, postal address, register email id and mobile number. Candidates will also have to choose their preferred course.
2 – Filling of Application Form: Personal, academic and communication details have to be provide by the candidates in the application form.
3 – Uploading of Scanned Documents: Next, the candidates will have to upload their scanned image and photographs according to the specifications mention below:
- Size – Not more than 100KB
- Format – JPEG
Following the uploading of images, a unique registration ID will be generate and sent to the registere email id of the candidate. The ID has to be kept for future use.
4 – Payment of Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay the require fee through both online (net banking/credit card/debit card) or offline mode (SBI Challan). After the payment is successfully complete, an acknowledgment slip will be generate which has to be kept safe for future reference.
Application Fee – Rs. 550 + Bank Charges
The exam is conducted by the Jamia Millia Islamia.
All candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria of JMI B.Tech Admission 2019 to participate in the admission process. JMI B.Tech eligibility criteria 2019 consists of those conditions which the candidates will have to satisfy. Inability to meet the said conditions may lead to the rejection of the candidate’s application, therefore they are advised to fully read the eligibility criteria before registrations.
- Age Limit – Should be 17 years old as on October 1, 2019.
- Academic Qualifications – The candidates should have passed 10+2th (or equivalent) examination from a recognized board. Those candidates who have successfully completed their JEE Main examination in 2017 and 2018 or will be appearing in 2019 will be able to apply for participation in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) B.Tech Admission 2019.
- Qualifying Marks – At least an aggregate of 55% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should have been scored by the candidates in their 10+2th standard (or equivalent) examination. Candidates with a diploma of engineering recognize by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3/4 years will be eligible only if he/she has secured atleast 55% marks.
- JEE Main 2019 – The candidate should have appeared and qualified in one or both sessions of JEE Main 2019. For admissions, JEE Main scores will be taken into consideration.
The exam covers the all the topics of 11th and 12th standard in the three subjects like physics ,chemistry and mathematics.
Students can check here the exam pattern of the entrance exam organized by JMI:
- Type of Questions: The question paper will contain objective/multiple choice questions.
- Negative Marking: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the Objective Type/Multiple Choice questions in all the programs (except M.Phil. & Ph.D)
- JMI Syllabus: The syllabus will vary as per the courses. It will contain the relevant topics of the courses candidates applying for.
- Exam Centres: The examination will be conducted in various cities like Calicut, Lucknow, Delhi, Patna, Guwahati, Srinagar and Kolkata.
|General||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 700|
|OBC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 700|
|SC||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 700|
|ST||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 700|
- The admit card will be available from 10th May 2019 to 15th May 2019. The university will also send an SMS to the registered mobile number regarding the availability of Jamia admit card 2019.
- After printing the admit card, candidates are require to paste their self-attest passport size photograph on the notified space. Only those candidates who possess a valid JMI Admit Card shall be allow to take the Entrance Test.
- Candidates must take at least two print copies of their to admit card generate online. Candidates have to submit one admit card to the invigilators at the exam center.
PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS
Candidates can use the link given below for the preparations
- Selection of candidates depend solely on their merit