AP LAWCET stands for Andra Pradesh Law Entrance Test.The AP LAWCET is a common entrance test conducted for the different LLB programmes offered by the participating Institutes. AP LAWCET 2019 is conducted for the admissions to the three year LLB programme, LLB (Hon), B.A L.L.B, B.A L.L.B Hons., B.B.A L.L.B, B.Com. L.L.B.
Please note that the following Dates are tentative and shall be updated on confirmation by the authorities soon.
- Date of Release of APLAWCET 2019 Notification- March 5, 2019
- Date of Commencement of APLAWCET Registration- March 9, 2019 to April 10
- APLAWCET Form Correction window- April 8, 2019 to April 9, 2019
- Date of Availability of APLAWCET Hall Ticket- April 12, 2019
- APLAWCET 2019 Exam Date- April 19, 2019
- Date of Release of APLAWCET Result- April 25, 2019
How to Apply?
- AP LAW CET Application form 2019 will be available to candidates online on the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET_HomePage.aspx.
- Before filling in the application forms candidates are required to register themselves with a valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- After the registration process is completed candidates need to use the registration details to login and complete the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill in the following details in the AP LAW CET 2019 Application form Personal Details, Academic Details, Course they wish to apply for, Exam Centre Preferences and Relevant Documents
- The AP LAW CET Application fee has to be remitted online itself. The candidate has to pay the fee and get a receipt for the same. The receipt will contain a Transaction ID.
- With the Transaction ID, candidates have to click on the tab ‘Click here’ if paid through AP Online button on the page for ‘Registration Fee Payment Procedure’ page.
- Enter the AP Online Transaction ID, name, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the ‘Proceed to Online Application form filling’, which will lead the candidate to the page of AP LAWCET Application Form 2019.
AP LAW CET – Documents to be uploaded
- Date of birth proof (SSC or equivalent certificate, Birth certificate).
- Marksheets of 10th and 12 examinations along with the hall ticket numbers.
- Residential status certificate proving resident or non resident status.
- Caste certificate if belonging to reserved categories.
- Certificate of income of parents.
- Certificate of the special category if applicable (NCC, PH, Sports etc)
Conducted by Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE
AP LAW CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Three years LLB programme
- The candidates seeking admission to the three-year law degree programme must have completed their graduation in any subject with a minimum of 45 per cent aggregate marks from a recognised university.
- If a candidate secures less than 45% marks in his/her graduation, then he/she should have passed any additional graduate or postgraduate degree examination with a minimum of 45 per cent aggregate marks.
- Candidates who apply must be Indian national and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down by the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
AP LAW CET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Five Year LLB Programme
- The candidates applying for the five year LLB Programme must have completed their two-year Intermediate examination (10+2) pattern with a minimum of 45 per cent aggregate marks from an institution which is recognized or equivalent by the Board of Intermediate Education, AP or University concerned.
- There is no prescribed syllabus for AP LAWCET 2019 exam.
Some topics in “Aptitude for Law Studies” section of AP LAWCET is as mentioned below:
- Legal terms
- Indian Constitution, its structure, sections and schedules
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- Vicarious Liability
- Contracts and Constitutional Law
- IPC and the CrPC
- Strict Liability
- Law of Crimes
- International Law
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Legal Awareness covering Constitutional Law and Polity
- AP LAWCET will be conducted in online mode only.
- The exam will consist of only Multiple Choice Questions.
- The question paper will consist of 120 questions.
- The test paper is divided into 3 sections – Part A, Part B and Part C. Part A will consist of questions on General Knowledge and Mental Ability. On the other hand, Part B would comprise of questions on Current Affairs and Part C on Aptitude for the Study of Law.
- The medium of instruction of APLAWCET exam is English and Telugu.
- duration of the exam is 1 Hour 30 minutes.
- One mark for each correct answer. No negative marking is applicable.
- The application fee can be paid via Credit Card/ Debit Card and Net Banking mode.
- Candidates paying via Netbanking will be forwarded to the respective bank’s site where your account details are verified and payment is approved.
|APLAWCET 2019 Application Fee|
|APLAWCET 3 years||Rs 750|
|APLAWCET 5 years||Rs 750|
- The admit card of AP LAW CET 2019 will be available to candidates online only on the official website https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/LAWCET/LAWCET_HomePage.aspx.
- It is mandatory to carry the admit card for the entrance exam.
- The admit card consists of Name of Candidate, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Candidate Father’s name, Candidate Mother’s name, Examination Time, Examination date, Test City, Reporting Time, Application number, Programme applied for, Category applied under and Photograph.
- Candidates must carry along with them a Photo ID proof along with the AP LAWCET 2019 admit card.
Previous Year Question Paper
The AP LAWCET exam paper and answer sheets are available online. Following is the link to the previous year question paper:
- The Mode of Counselling is Online.
Candidates who have qualified AP LAWCET 2019 will have to follow the steps to log in and get the seat allotment.
- Click on the link ‘AP LAWCET Counselling 2019’.
- Candidates need to check the counselling rounds and schedule of AP LAWCET 2019.
- Candidates need to enter all the necessary details like name, roll number, Password and Date of Birth.
- Law applicants have to complete their AP LAWCET Counselling registration by paying a non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1000/- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-.
- To get the login, candidates shall generate Password through their registration and
send SMS to 8790499899 as ‘APLAWCET(space)01(space)Your HTNo’
- Candidates can make their choices of college by clicking on the college of their choice from their list provided.
Documents required at the time of Counselling
- Class 10th certificate for Date of Birth proof
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th class
- AP LAWCET 2019 call letter
- AP LAWCET 2019 admit card
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Medical certificate (PwD candidates)
- Transfer certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character certificate
Reference Books and Coaching Centre
- Universal’s guide to LLB Examination
- GK Today
- Manorama Year Book
- Pearson’s Concise GK
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Competition Success Review
- Career Shapers Education Forum, New Delhi
Official Website and Help Desk
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
- LSAT India – Law School Admission Test.
- AIBE (All India Bar Exam)
- AIL Entrance Test (Army Institute of Law B.A. LL.B Entrance Test)
- Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET)
- BVP CET Law